inspiriting you to live your authentic life

Theater of the Absurd Moment

Once you've seen Human Design you can't unsee it. The amazement of reading the body chart or having it read for you, alone, is captivating. Most people talk about how "seen" or validated they feel after hearing about their energy. "You're telling me that the things I thought were weird about me aren't weird?" is a common comment. My belief is that once we've been seen, we are unwilling to back to being invisible. 

So I go through my life now looking at all things with an energy lens, sometimes beyond the Theater of the Absurd. I usually keep my musings to myself, but I'm going to be bold and share.

Please, suspend judgment here, and go with me for 3 minutes. It might be fun. 

This installment is something I discovered about Princess Diana.

The British Monarch (much to their disappointment) has had more than their share of the spotlight in the past several years, what with births, deaths and estrangements. One of the sidebar stories of course, has been the never-ending ways the Cambridges and Sussexes celebrate Diana. Especially with the recent milestone anniversary of her death. With stories of her and Charles comes all of the little gossiping the British press is known for. One headline I came across last week said Diana knew Charles was having an affair with Camilla on her wedding day. It must have been a slow news day. 

It struck me because it happens to me--I just "know" something is not right with what I hear. I can't explain exactly how it feels, but I just know. I knew about my daughters' creepy boyfriends from the moment I met them. I knew about Donald Trump. I just know. It's a gift from Gate 57--The Gate of Intuitive Clarity, the ability to hear what's not right behind or underneath the conversation. My knowings have often been doubted, especially by loved ones. As I eased into the cadence of my true energy, my knowing was difficult to trust at first. And it took some perfecting. But part of my journey is to practice this skill (the conscious or black gates are ones we are here to practice). 

So I Googled Diana's chart. And sure enough, she had Gate 57, though she wasn't here to practice it. Her Gate 57 was an innate quality-a vague feeling. This is how the preconscious (red) gates and channels work. The preconscious are those that are resident within the person at birth, though they are likely unaware (traits known only to others).

So Diana DID know at a meta level that Charles and Camilla were an item, because they were. Her 'knowing" with only intuition proof must have made it impossible to reconcile and impossible to ignore. It must have meant every conversation, especially those with Charles or Camilla, difficult at best, and crazy-making. No wonder her emotions were on a wild ride most of her marriage. Undermining her sense of self and love-ability (her G- Center was undefined) was a husband that "knew" loved someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment