inspiriting you to live your authentic life

Flowing with true-self energy--Human Design

I met Will at his office on Bainbridge Island in Washington State, a 3-hour train ride from Portland. Tall and thin with a stubble of beard, I employed him to introduce me to my spirit guides. It's true. I was driven to him by the dream and recommendation of a trusted writer friend who, much to my amazement, retold a vision I had in a sweat lodge some months before in a dream he had the night before.

Will did not reveal nor gather my spirit guides at my side. He had his own agenda, conjured in a few deep breaths and long gazes with penetrating blue eyes. He described for me the archives and journals he saw lined up around at my feet, lessons and counsel at the ready, and asked why I was caged in black rod iron. He asked what was holding me back from sharing my knowledge and know-how. He asked if I knew I had unique energy. He asked if I had heard of Human Design. He said I should call  a woman in Olympia, who Will believed could help reveal to me the "Manifestor" he could see--the destiny, it turns out the neutrino field sealed at my birth. I'm a sucker for an intriguing portal, especially when it has quantum physics at its core. I had to know more.

Back home at my computer I ran and was dazzled by my Human Design (HD) chart on a site called Jovian Archive (there are many HD sites vying for readership, but this is the original). In love with mysteries and seeking, I dove in to articles and testimonials. It felt dense and formidable, sometimes overwhelming. I set up a call, then a series of calls with Cathy in Olympia.

Human Design (HD) is a power tool of differentiation--allowing insight into what makes us at once just like everyone around us, and unlike anyone around us. Differentiation is the transformational concept of distinguishing oneself from others. We live in a world where we are encouraged to follow accepted rules to succeed--conditioning. Go to college, plan your life, get a good job, get married, have a family, blah, blah. Not all of us were meant to follow grand plans. Human Design, instead, encourages us to stand in our own light, in our own energy, in order to be our most authentic selves. 

I am a Manifestor--which means I am one of 8% of the population born with the energy to initiate action. I am an emotional decision maker--it takes me forever to decide, and turns out I should make no decisions in the moment. My strength is in the simmering. This also makes me a bit moody and intense. I have a dense aura that can be off-putting when others are overwhelmed by it. As a Manifestor, I must keep others in the loop, or misunderstandings and hurt feelings follow (my simple and difficult transformation has been "to inform"). I have some superpowers--including the power of research and accumulation of knowledge, and the ability to turn it into wisdom which I am to make available to others in the form of advice. (it still amazes me that Will knew this in one brief meeting). I understand patterns and trends and am here to lead.  I am tribal--my actions are best manifested when they are on behalf of. I am here to find peace. I know now, and am working on regaining an energy that requires rest and quiet--I cannot keep up with other more energetic types around me. 

Human Design heightened my view of myself, gave me immediate to-dos, showed me the future, explained unexplainable behaviors. I ordered the reference books. I studied--not cover to cover, but person by person, page by page I dug into the strange language on behalf of my tribe

Each of us has the power of insight into our unique energy through Human Design. This deep tool shines that light whether we learn and practice a little or a lot. If you are a seeker looking for insight into your unique self, prepare to change your life. Let me know if you'd like some help.
Emotional 𖤓 Social 𖤉 Intellectual 𖧼 Physical 𖧽 Occupational 𖨆 
Spiritual 𖧏 Environmental 𖧨






No comments:

Post a Comment