inspiriting you to live your authentic life

The mosaic matrix* that is Human Design



I spent the morning preparing for a Zoom podcast to be recorded early Thursday morning. Right light, height, site, right color shirt. My headset works so I can make my contribution to a clean recording. I am ready to talk about the chapter I wrote for a book about Human Design. 



Stop Overworking and Start Overflowing:
25 Ways to Transform Your Life Using Human Design, a Brave Healer Productions publication featuring 24 author transformation stories, quickly became an Amazon #1 Bestseller. These first-person tales attempt to explain the unexplainable--progress through the mosaic matrix that is energy transformation. The true value of the book will be if we have been able to convey to readers the subtle/small/gigantic/simple and complex ways energy changes and transforms over time. Our early readers seem to think so.

And every day I step toward reconciling with myself, the better I get. The better life gets.


I am grateful every day to those who have seen me through the transformation of this sweet journey.



*mosaic--a picture or pattern produced by arranging together small colored pieces of hard material, such as stone, tile, or glass; matrix--rectangular arrays of numbers, symbols, or expressions, arranged in rows and columns.

No comments:

Post a Comment